VIP or Premium , buyable title accounts?

Hello, i wonder if you can buy  VIP or Premium, i asked ingame from a premium and got reply "  2 much for you" and later "15€ -> 20€" .

So is it a one time or monthly fee?  The most is in German and havent found yet a english  about it. I found donations easy,but the rest was in german. Tried google translate it, but the translations was not that good. So i ask you ,who know both English and german, are they buyable or not? And how much ?

Looks like it's time to translate the thread - sorry about that.

You can donate to support the server / website via Paypal (mail [at] gameunity [dot] tv). To become a Premium member, you have to donate 15 € or more. This Premium membership lasts forever (no monthly payment).

Premium membership includes:

• Golden name (forums + gameservers)
  • Access to the Premium / VIP forums
  • Starbound
    • You can protect up to five planets
    • You can join the server even if it is full

We would also like to offer more special features for VIPs / Premium members in the future, if you have any ideas, just let us know.

3 hours ago, Elsa of Spielburg said:

If you donate 15€ to the server (don't care about month), then you will become premium-member for your account here and your mainchar in starbound. Premium and VIP's can protect more planets then normal people and you can join the server even if it is full.

Ok, thanks :) Would have been a  fine reply ingame :) Maybe not the right place to ask :/

3 hours ago, Zwergengraf said:

Looks like it's time to translate the thread - sorry about that.

You can donate to support the server / website via Paypal (mail [at] gameunity [dot] tv). To become a Premium member, you have to donate 15 € or more. This Premium membership lasts forever (no monthly payment).

Premium membership includes:

• Golden name (forums + gameservers)
  • Access to the Premium / VIP forums
  • Starbound
    • You can protect up to five planets
    • You can join the server even if it is full

We would also like to offer more special features for VIPs / Premium members in the future, if you have any ideas, just let us know.

It's cool :) I also tend to draw out things and do when necessery, but was bound to happen :) Found this on a English page , all in english, only thing in german was the Banner.  But good that the importent stuff is in English like Rules & commands.  But thanks for the info :)

VIP is non buyable Title. Like a Free 2-Play Version if you want to call it like that.

For that you have to fufill a few requirements:

- Active ín Forum or Ingame.

- Well known by Players (Projects, Helping other Players, Roleplay...)

- Following the Rules.

- Being cooperative with the Server Team.