Jump to content

Jimmy's Song Collection V1


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Ich dachte ich haue mal meine Liedersammlung raus :)

 

Hier die Songliste:

 

Areatha Franklin - Think

BB King - Lucille

Beetlejuice - Maintheme

Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart

Blink 182 - All The Small Things

Blondie - Call Me

Blondie - Heart Of Glass

Blondie - The Rapture

Bryan Adams - Summer Of 69'

CCR - All Around The Bench

Chuck Berry - Johnny Be Goode

Chuck Berry - Maybelline

Chuck berry - Sweet Little Sixteen (slow version)

Chuck Berry - You Never Can Tell

Cindy Lauper - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Dead Or Alive - Spin Me Round

Devo - Wip It

Dick Dale - Misirlou

Dion - The Wanderer

Doris Day - Whatever Will Be (Que sera sera)

Dusty Springfield - Son Of A Preacher

Edith Piaf - Je Ne Regrette Rien

Edvard Grieg - In The Hall Of The Mountainking

Edvard Grieg - Morningmood

ELO - Don't Bring Me Down

Elvis Presley - A Little Less Conversation

Elvis Presley - Jailhouse Rock

Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran

Floggin Molly - Drunken Lullabies

George Baker Selection - Little Green Bag

Georges Bizet - Habanera (Carmen)

Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street

Gipsy Kings - Baila Me

Glenn Frey - The Heat is On

Guiseppe Verdi - La Donna È Mobile (Rigoletto)

Hair - Let The Sun Shine In

Iron Maiden - 666 The Number Of The Beast

Joe Cocker - You Can Leave Your Hat On

Johannes Brahms - Hungarian Dance

Johann Gottfried Piefke - Preussen Gloria

Johann Strauß II - Blaue Donau

Johnny Cash - Ring Of Fire

Julius Fucik - Entry Of The Gladiators (op. 68)

KC & The Sunshine Band - That's The Way I Like It

Kenny Loggins - Footloose

Little Richard - Tutti Futtri

Loquillo - Chiero Un Camión

Metallica - Call Of Cthulu

Metallica - Sad But True

Metallica - Seek And Destroy

Metallica - Wherever I May Roam

Mungo Jerry - Summertime

Nina Simone - Feeling Good

Nirvana - Breed

Offenbach - Can Can

Pjotr Tchaikowsky - Sugarplum Fairy

Pjotr Tchaikowsky - Swan Lake

Pjotr Tchaikowsky - Waltz Of The Flowers

Plastic Bertrand - Ca Plane Pour Moi

Queen - I Want To Break Free

Ramones - Blitzkrieg Bop

Ramones - Surfin' Bird

Richard Wagner - Der Ritt Der Valkyren

Robert Johnson - Sweet Home Chicago

Stevie Wonder - Superstition

The Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian

The Clash - I Fought The Law

The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go

The Hollies - Long Cold Woman In A Black Dress

The Kinks - Lola

The Kinks - You Really Got Me

The Monkees - I'm A Believer
The Offspring - Don't Pick It Up

The Offspring - I Choose

The Offspring - I Want You Bad

The Offspring - It'll Be A Long Time

The Offspring - Pretty Fly (For A White Guy

The Offspring - Self Esteem

The Offspring - Staring At The Sun

The Offspring - Walla Walla

Torfrock - Werner Beinhart

 

Die Songs sind für 5 bis 7 Leute gedacht.

Es Folgen bestimmt noch mehr Songs, das ist das was ich bis jetzt habe! :)

 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tzywc66a8omb24m/Jimmy's Songcollection.rar

 

 

 

 

Edited by JimmyRustleton
Update 1.3

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...